To help you keep abreast of the latest news on the UKWAS review and revision process, updates will be posted here.
October 19th, 2021
- A webinar on the UKWAS Second Revision Draft will be held on November 3rd.
- The webinar will be on Zoom from 14.00 to 15.30.
- Further information is available here.
- Please book your place in advance at https://rebrand.ly/UKWASConsult.
October 1st, 2021
- A 60-day consultation on the UKWAS 5 Second Revision Draft (See News Release) has opened
- A Consultation Paper and consultation template together with copies of the Second Revision Draft and Consultation Report are available here.
- Stakeholders should make their input by November 30th.
June 1st, 2021
- A 60-day consultation on the UKWAS 5 Initial Revision Draft (See News Release) has closed
- 38 responses were received from 35 organisations and individuals
- The UKWAS Revision Working Group is now considering the stakeholder responses received
- A Second Revision Draft will be released for a 60-day consultation on October 1st, 2021.
March 1st, 2021 (further information here )
- Consultation opens on UKWAS 5 Initial Revision Draft (See News Release)